Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog Interrupted

I will first  start off with apologies for being MIA as of late. The month of July has been a whirl-wind of travel and festivities and unexpected events. I however, just let life catch up to me and didn't really prepare a head of time. So, here's a quick run through of what you can expect from the Well Versed Wardrobe in the very near future, and a little glimpse as to what has been keeping me so occupied lately.


Taryn Antoniou blogger: The Life of a Paperdoll
 First, as promised from last week, I'll be doing a quick style highlight on the one and only Taryn Antoniou. To close out her birthday MONTH  we'll let her spend a little extra time in the blogosphere spotlight.

Taryn in Elizabeth & James Maxi Skirt
With that being said, her minor obsession with Mary-Kate Olsen is the perfect reason to talk about the clothing line created with her twin sister Ashley, Elizabeth & James.  Taryn has a great assortment of clothing from the collection, and makes the perfect model to talk about the contemporary line. 


South Rim Grand Canyon
And then, finally, this weekend, I tucked away my computer, (and even my phone for a surprisingly large portion of it!) and went in search of a bit of zen. I found it in the Grand Canyon, among painted layers of rock, with legs covered in red dust, watching a sublime sunset that bordered life-changing.
Enjoying the sunset at the Grand Canyon
So there you have it, check back in to get the full stories in the next few days!

** P.S. The photos of the Grand Canyon are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment