Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Little Announcement

Hello all of my avid weekly readers!

I wanted to make a little announcement to let you all know that with the chaos of the summer months quickly approaching I will be switching my posts to Monday afternoons- a nice little way to start off the work week, and an excuse to stare at something other than excel spreadsheets on your computer.

I also want to thank you all for your support in reading my blog! I love hearing from all of you and I'm always looking for suggestions, so keep the comments coming! If  there is ever a subject you want me to cover, I'll do my best, just send your suggestion to wellversedwardrobe@gmail.com. And remember, check back every Monday for the latest glimpse into my wardrobe, and your weekly dose of well-versed wisdom on the fashion world. 

XOXO,
Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment